Financial Planning: Self-employed business owners & Corporate Executives
During our WealthScan Reviews with clients we do a “lifeboat Drill” – a vision exercise where we ask tough questions regarding the vulnerability of the client’s current plan against the potential effects of life’s unexpected events on their financial well-being.
Add this exercise to the long list of “things we hate to do, but must do before it’s too late. Some critical questions;
- Should you have Flood Insurance?
- Does your homeowner’s policy provide for full replacement value?
- Is your liability insurance and umbrella policy in line with your current net-worth?
- Are your assets, both real and personal, titled with asset protection in mind?
- Do you need and have an asset protection strategy in place? And more.
Consider: Do you have a plan if you are sued by an injured housekeeper, an injured party because the car driven by your minor child is in your name? Isn’t it time to get sound, unbiased advice to safeguard your hard-earned wealth?
Because we are all in this together. Rick
Securities and advisory services offered through LPL Financial, a Registered Investment Advisor, Member FINRA/SIPC.
The LPL Financial Registered Representatives associated with this site may only discuss and/or transact securities business with residents of the following states: CA, CO, CT, FL, GA, MA, MD, ME, NC, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA.